Competency & Performance Solutions (CPS) is a trusted, award-winning Tampa Bay-based training and consulting business.
Our clients come from three areas:
- Smaller companies (often without training departments) that need a wide range of customized training and consulting help from our flexible team.
- Larger companies, usually with training departments, that need customized training. Common choices are culture, inclusion and differentness, soft landings, sales, computer training, leadership/management and e-writing.
- Companies of all sizes that are innovating. They may be experimenting with exporting, or entrepreneurship, or improving processes, products, services and profitability.
CPS solves business problems.
Training does not mean giving people a buffet of information and saying “Here! Take a look and pick out anything that you find helpful in this mass of information.”
CPS knows what your people need to learn. We identify what information is needed, structure it, and make it relevant before your people begin training.
- Help new people (and their families) to understand life in the United States (perhaps with follow-up coaching).
- Train sales people to sell measurably better, and to sell across barriers of differentness.
- Train people to manage their email, and to write quickly and professionally, in a way that even skim-readers understand.
- New managers do not know how to manage, especially when teams include people from other cultures.
- People don’t think critically. They need to plan, get projects structured, problem solve, do risk assessments and contingency plan.
- Some Boomers are struggling with Excel.
- ‘Geeks’ want some really high-level network (or any other) training.
What can a full-service training and coaching company do?
- Management and leadership.
- Cultural fluency, diversity and inclusion, international relationships, mergers.
- Sales, marketing and business development.
- Communication skills including e-writing, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Creativity, strategic and critical thinking and planning.
- Team building, and interpersonal skills, conflict resolution.
- Daily business challenges: customer service, process issues.
- Customized computer and technical skills.
- Customized training solutions and coaching.
- Interactive training with measurable results.
- All trainers have succeeded in leadership, international commerce and entrepreneurship.
- International qualifications in business, technology, training and instructional design.
“Glynis Ross-Munro and her colleagues at CP Solutions have led many performance improvement projects at Pepin Distributing with me over the last 3 years. The quality of work, dedication to excellence and attention to detail set her and the company apart from other consulting groups.”
Training & Development Manager,
For a free needs analysis meeting, please call 813 598 9180/84 or email email@example.com.
Fax: 813 482 0010. CPS is an 8(m), WBE, MBE and DBE business.