CPS delivers business and IT training and consulting services, customized to our clients’ needs.
Most projects begin with a discussion around results: “What must be different after the training process?”
Our clients may be seeing:
- Opportunities: potential for growth, innovation, improved market share, team synergy, better service etc.
- Problems: staff turnover, quality issues, team troubles, lower productivity, increased competition.
- Challenges: mergers, technological or demographic changes, diversity, market or talent shifts.
CPS’s wide experience and years of program development provide a basis for rapid customization. We also develop new programs from scratch.
Programs are available in any length. Some are a series of short modules for people who cannot take much time off work. Some are longer program for cross-cultural, soft-landing managers or entrepreneurs. We also offer blended learning.
CPS has an excellent track record of assisting clients to obtain training grants for all programs, unless they are non-profits or public entities.
Some CPS Culture, Diversity and Inclusion Workshops:
- Soft Landings: (USA or Foreign Assignments). Please see discussion.
- Building Multicultural Teams (Often customized – Florida Diversity Council presentation 15 August 2013)
- Managing Multicultural Projects. (Often customized)
- Culture as a Competitive Advantage: Communicating with co-workers, customers and suppliers in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual and increasingly global world. Customized or USF/Nasbite International Trade Certificate program.
- Multicultural Sales & Marketing (may include networking). Customized or generic.
- Supplier Diversity Programs that work.
- Generations. (Five Generations)
- Valuing Differences: Building a Culture of Inclusiveness. (Diversity and Inclusion)
Some CPS Leadership and Management Workshops:
- Leading the 21st Century Workforce. (Strategic management & leadership.)
- Management Skills for Operational/Tactical Leaders. (Operational management.)
- Team Building for Operational Leaders: middle managers, supervisory managers and team leaders.
- Performance Management and Performance Assessment. (Development and retention.)
- Recruitment, Selection, Induction and Retention for Line Managers.
- Business Coaching.
Some CPS Communication Workshops:
- 21st Century E-Writing. Cross-Cultural, Project Execution, Writing Websites, Email Solutions, Customer Service etc.
- Communicating across Distances and Differences.
- Communication between the Generations.
- Memorable Presentations.
Interpersonal, Thinking-based and People-Skills Programs:
- Projects Success: Individual and group planning, problem-solving, innovation, decision-making, execution and results.
- Soft Skills programs: Team Building, Conflict Resolution, Confidence, Assertiveness, Time Management (usually customized).
- Competency-Based Buddy Systems: Peer-based on-boarding and performance improvement, with measurable bottom-line results.
Some Computer Skills Programs:
- Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Word and SharePoint (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced).
- Network administration and security.
- Comptia: A+, Network and Security.
- Cisco Network Associate.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Oracle (5 day program)
- Quickbooks (by Mike Hughes, our certified QB specialist)
Some Financial Programs:
- Financial Fundamentals for non-Financial Professionals: Ensure a firm understanding of the numbers you handle, so that you know, instead of worrying, about financials.
- Financials for young people. CPS works to train understanding of financial lifeskills. By arrangement.
Publications & Videos: The CPS Team writes constantly and today it’s hard to avoid the cameras. Sometimes of our articles are published on-line, and some in various print journals.
Examples: Glynis’ article on generations, published in Woman Advocate, a publication of the American Bar Association.
Catch Greg training Geek/Nerd culture at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX_loDFR4H0.