CPS delivers business and IT training and consulting services, customized to our clients’ needs.
Most projects begin with a discussion around results: what must be different after the training process?
Our clients may be seeing:
- Opportunities: potential for growth, innovation, improved market share, team synergy, better service etc.
- Problems: staff turnover, quality issues, team troubles, lower productivity, increased competition.
- Challenges: mergers, technological or demographic changes, diversity, market or talent shifts.
CPS’s wide experience and years of program development provide a basis for rapid customization. We also develop new programs from scratch.
Programs are available in any length. Some are a series of short modules for people who cannot take much time off work. Some are longer program for cross-cultural, soft-landing managers or entrepreneurs. We also offer blended learning.
Some CPS Culture, Diversity and Inclusion Workshops:
- Soft Landings: (USA or Foreign Assignments). Please see full discussion.
- Building Multicultural Teams (Customized)
- Managing Multicultural Teams and Projects. (Customized)
- Making Culture Visible: Communicating with, and understanding co-workers, customers and suppliers in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual and increasingly global world. Customized or USF course.
- Multicultural Sales & Marketing (may include networking) Customized or generic.
- Finding, winning and keeping multi-cultural customers and business partners. (International or local)
- Supplier Diversity Programs that work.
- Generations. (Five Generations)
- Valuing Differences: Building a Culture of Inclusiveness. (Diversity and Inclusion)
Some CPS Leadership and Management Workshops:
- Leading the 21st Century Workforce. (Strategic management.)
- Management Skills for Operational/Tactical Leaders. (Operational management.)
- Team Building for Operational Leaders: middle managers, supervisory managers and team leaders.
- Performance Management and Performance Assessment. (Development and retention.)
- Recruitment, Selection, Induction and Retention for Line Managers.
- Business Coaching.
Some CPS Communication Workshops:
- 21st Century E-Writing. Customizations might be Cross-Cultural, Project Execution, Writing Websites, Email Solutions, Customer Service etc.
- Communicating across Distances and Differences.
- Generational Communication.
- Memorable Presentations.
Interpersonal, Thinking-based and People-Skills Programs:
- Making Projects Succeed: Individual and group thinking for planning, problem-solving, innovation, decision-making, execution and results.
- Soft Skills programs: Team Building, Conflict Resolution, Confidence, Assertiveness, Time Management (usually strongly customized). Dress for Success.
- Competency-Based Buddy Systems: How team members can be effective partners in on-boarding and performance improvement, with measurable bottom-line results.
Some Computer Skills Programs:
- Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Word and SharePoint (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced).
- Network administration and security.
- Comptia: A+, Network and Security.
- Cisco Network Associate.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Oracle (5 day program)
- Quickbooks (by Mike Hughes, our certified QB specialist)
Some Financial Programs:
- Financial Fundamentals for non-Financial Professionals: Ensure a firm understanding of the numbers you handle, so that you know, instead of worrying, about financials.
- Financials for young people. CPS works with Hillsborough County Public Schools to train older teens in understanding financial lifeskills. Of course it’s not only teens who don’t quite understand that an asset pays you and a liability costs you….
Publications: The CPS Team writes constantly. Sometimes of our articles are published on-line, and some in various print journals. You may enjoy our article on generations in Woman Advocate, a publication of the American Bar Association. Here is the whole magazine: