In-House Business Training
Training is essential, with many benefits:
- Soft skills training (personal growth, team growth, leadership skills) is increasingly important to businesses. Your employees are seldom going to learn business writing, customer service, delegation or conflict resolution in college.
- So where do they learn those skills? Realistically, (1) you pay big bucks for well-rounded, experienced staff, or (2) you train them, or (3) you have employees without key skills.
- Training raises productivity, improves sales and customer service, refines strategy, retains staff, and builds effective teams.
- Group training fixes systems, resolves conflicts, builds teams, and removes redundancies.
CPS’s Modular, In-house Training :
This training provides business and interpersonal skills that your staff need for business success.
- You schedule 2 hours per month for training.
- We meet with your facilitator(s) before each module (which is 2 hours), and bring you the notes, Powerpoint/Keynote, games etc., and to go through the material. Facilitator(s) can practice the module, with two CPS people as participants.
- We send you a reminder 1 week before each module, with a draft alert email for your participants. This includes a 15 minute pre-work exercise that prepares your people for the session.
- The consolidation post-work is done as a hand-out or on-line, 72 hours or more after the module. (The span of short term memory is 72 hours.)
Or phone: Glynis: 813 598 9184 or Hilton: 813 598 9180
Example of a 12-module training program:
A 12 module program looks like this (12 x 15 minute pre-works + 12 x 120 minute sessions, + consolidation):
|Twelve Modules||Details of content:|
- Inexpensive and quick.
- It can be run by any in-house staff member. CPS provides full support and training (or runs the module).
- CPS provides all training materials and end-to-end support for the training facilitator(s).
- CPS recommends in-house, peer-based training because of its effectiveness. CPS can facilitate the training, but if you do it yourself, you learn to train new hires too.
WBE State of Florida
W/MBE Hillsborough County
W/MBE Hillsborough County Schools
Certifications have beneficial tax implications, and also allow you to comply with the laws governing the percentage of W/M/DBE vendors you should use. Millennials particularly approve of meeting these standards.