In-House Business Training
Training is essential, with many benefits:
- Soft skills training is increasingly important to businesses. Your employees are very seldom going to learn business writing, customer service, delegation or conflict resolution in college.
- So where do they learn those skills? Realistically, (1) you pay big bucks for well-rounded, experienced staff, or (2) you train them, or (3) you have employees without key skills.
- Training raises productivity, improves sales and customer service, refines strategy, retains staff, and builds effective teams.
- Group training fixes systems, resolves conflicts, builds teams, and removes redundancies.
CPS’s Modular, In-house Training :
This training provides business and interpersonal skills that your staff need for business success.
- You schedule 2 hours per month for training.
- We meet with your facilitator(s) before each 120 minute module, to bring you the notes, Powerpoint/Keynote, games etc., and to go through the material. Facilitator(s) can practice the module, with two CPS people as participants.
- We send you a reminder 1 week before each module, with a draft email for your participants. This includes a 15 minute pre-work exercise that prepares your people for the session.
- The consolidation post-work is done on-line, 72 hours or more after the module. (The span of short term memory is 72 hours.)
Or phone: Glynis: 813 598 9184 or Hilton: 813 598 9180
Example of a 12-module training program:
A 12 module program looks like this (12 x 15 minute pre-works + 12 x 120 minute sessions, + consolidation):
|Twelve Modules||Details of content:|
- Inexpensive and quick.
- It can be run by any in-house staff member. CPS provides full support and training (or runs the module).
- CPS provides all training materials and end-to-end support for the training facilitator(s).
- CPS recommends in-house, peer-based training because of its effectiveness. CPS can facilitate the training, but if you do it yourself, you learn to train new hires too.
WBE State of Florida
W/MBE Hillsborough County
W/MBE Hillsborough County Schools
Certifications have beneficial tax implications, and also allow you to comply with the laws governing the percentage of W/M/DBE vendors you should use. Millennials particularly approve of meeting these standards.